Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Thursday 24 January 2013

Telling The World

Jan/23/13

12 weeks 5 days

Another very exciting thing that happened today was that we got to tell the world about our baby! Have  you ever tried to keep a pregnancy a secret? Well it is hard...not only due to the obvious physical changes, exhaustion, and vomiting, but also because it is the most exciting thing ever! 

I did end up letting it slip to a lot of people before I made my grand announcement-but now the cat is officially out of the bag! 

Jamie and I were blessed to receive several likes and many positive and congratulatory comments! 

This is the picture we put up on our Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment