Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Sunday 6 January 2013

6 Weeks!

Dec/14/2012-Dec/20/2012

 6 Weeks-Sweet Pea Baby!!!!!

My Baby this Week: This week starts a period of rapid cellular development for your baby-to-be, who looks like a mini tadpole, with a tiny head and tail. His or her eyes, ears and mouth have begun to form. 
Your baby's heart is now beating to a regular beat, although it's still too faint to hear. His or her arm buds are just beginning to, well, bud. They look like teensy swollen bumps at this point. In a few days, they'll resemble itsy-bitsy flippers.

Size of Baby: Your baby has grown to ⅛ inch long—about the size of one of the chocolate sprinkles on your last cupcake. 

Maternity Clothes: I bought my first clothing items at 5 weeks...This baby bloat is killer.

Sleep: I've been falling asleep soo early and I love it! 

Best Moment of the Week: Buying my first maternity clothes...made this pregnancy seem more real. 

Movement: No. 

Food Cravings: Anything I feel I can choke down. 

Gender: hmmmm...maybe it's a boy?! 

What I Miss: Being able to wear pants that button. 

What I'm Looking Forward Too: Finding out the gender in three months. 

Milestones: Getting up the nerve to buy maternity clothes so early lol! 

Emotions: Pretty stable so far. 

Symptoms: Morning, afternoon, and night sickness, exhaustion, frequent hunger, sore boobs, sensitive smell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment