Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Sunday 6 January 2013

Feeling Goooooood!

Jan/2/2013

8 weeks 4 days


I woke up this morning and I was able to get up without having to run to the bathroom to puke! 


I had the day off and I had a burst of energy and no morning sickness so I spent the day taking down my Christmas decorations, cleaning my house, reorganizing a bunch of stuff, doing four loads of laundry, and moving a bunch of stuff down to our storage locker. 


When my husband got home, he took me out on a date! We went to the Old Spaghetti factory for dinner and then went to the Cineplex theatre to see the movie "This is 40."


The movie was really good-it is about a couple who turn 40 years old and are forced to re-evaluate their life and their priorities. She faces an unexpected pregnancy at 40 years old just as her both of their businesses are suffering. They may have to sell their home due to financial worries and and are struggling to navigate complicated family relationships. All in all-it was a good flick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment