Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Second Ultrasound

Jan/15/2013

10 weeks 4 days

I am ELATED!!!!! 

I just got home from my second ultrasound and now I can breathe a huge sigh of relief! The baby looked perfect! Baby was moving around and I could see their little heart beating away! The heartbeat was 163 BPM and I am measuring three days ahead at 11 weeks exactly. The baby had a perfectly formed little face and body and looked so amazing! 

I can't believe that the baby looked like a little person already with arms and legs and a nose and mouth.  It was by far one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and to know that this little one is growing inside me strong and healthy makes me so happy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment