Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Saturday 5 January 2013

Telling Mom and Dad

Nov/27/2012

3 weeks 4 days


So after my doctors appointment, hubby and I decided that we would go over to my parent's house to surprise them with the news...that they were going to be first time grandparents!!!! 


We cleverly wrapped up onesies and put them into matching bags and made them open them at the same time. I remember that my dad was laughing and my mom started to well up and she asked "so what does this mean?" And then I told them that it meant I'm pregnant and due early August!!!!! 


They were both super excited and somewhat shocked. 




No comments:

Post a Comment