Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Does this end? Please tell me it ends!!!!

Jan/9/2013

9 weeks 5 days

Probably the most annoying and frustrating pregnancy symptom I currently have is my constant need to eat. I have been eating all day and it doesn't matter what I eat, I am hungry again like a half hour later! If I keep going at this rate, I will be obese by the time I deliver. I really don't want to gain a whole bunch of extra weight that I have to lose on top of dealing with a newborn. And when I say I have to eat, I mean it. If I don't eat when I start getting hungry then I get very nauseous and I start feeling sick. Hopefully this goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment