Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Saturday 26 January 2013

13 Weeks!!!!!

13 Weeks!!!!-Lemon Baby

Jan/25/2013-Jan/31/2013
Size of baby:  Our baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

My baby this week: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, his veins and organs are clearly visible through his still-thin skin, and his body is starting to catch up with his head — which makes up just a third of his body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, however I did try on my old jeans to find that they fit perfectly! I guess the bloating is wearing off and the real belly is forming. 

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well, although I am still having nightmares sometimes. 

Best Moment of the Week: So many great moments this week! Having my due date moved up a week and getting to hear my baby's heartbeat on the doppler at the midwife's office, as well as getting my gender scan booked, telling the world about our baby, and going baby shopping! 

Movement: The baby is moving around but I can't feel it. 

Food cravings: Whatever I feel I can stomach that day. Sour candies and slurpees always seem to go down well, although not the healthiest thing to eat lol! 

Gender: Not sure yet. Most people tell me they think it's a girl. 

What I Miss: My old clothes. 

What I'm Looking Forward To:  The gender scan on March 15th!!!!!! 

Milestones: Making it to the second trimester!

Emotions: I've been kind of an emotional mess lately-so many hormones is making me crazy sometimes. 

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, acne, exhaustion, dizziness. 








No comments:

Post a Comment