Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Monday 25 March 2013

This Week's Exciting Baby Purchases

March/24/13

So I finally broke down and bought a pregnancy pillow and I am glad that I did. 

I did some research and the Snoogle total body pillow by Leachco was fairly highly rated so I decided to get that one. I purchased it at Babies R Us for $70. 


"The Snoogle is a full-body pillow that is uniquely designed to follow the natural contours of your whole body. The horseshoe shaped upper section of the pillow supports your head and can be curved in or out to adjust to the desired pillow height. The long midsection of the Snoogle supports your back and tummy. The slightly curved end tucks snugly between your knees to help keep you cool and comfortable all night long. After baby arrives, use your Snoogle to cushion your baby as you breast feed, too. Removable/washable cover for ease of use (Sold Separately)"  Provides the back and tummy support you need during pregnancy Elevates baby to the proper height when breastfeeding


I also found a great deal on an Ergo baby carrier. My sister in law suggested that I get an Ergo because it evenly distributes the weight of the baby and it is better for your back. I can't wait to use it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment