Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fourth Midwife Appointment!

March/20/2013

20 weeks 5 days

Today I had my fourth midwife appointment. 

At my appointment, my midwife gave me some ideas on how to relieve some of the round ligament pain I've been feeling. They told me I should look into alternative therapies, such as going to a chiropractor, an osteopath, an acupuncturist, or a message therapist. 

At my appointment, they also took my blood pressure, which was great. And they measured my uterus, which was measuring at 21 weeks. We got to hear the heart beat, which has slowed down to 140 BPM, but still going strong. I also weighed myself and I am so happy to say that I haven't gained a single pound yet! 

Most of my appointment was spent by my midwives trying to console me, as I kept crying over the fact that I feel so awful. Thankfully, they were very helpful and understanding and I left the appointment feeling a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment