Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Monday 25 March 2013

21 Weeks!!!!!

March 22th-March 28th

21 Weeks-Spaghetti Squash baby! 


How Far Along: 21 weeks! Even if I go to 42 weeks, I am still half way finished! 

Size of baby:  Your baby now weighs about 3/4ths of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.

My baby this week:   You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Best Moment of the Week: Shopping for more baby stuff! I got an Ergo baby carrier and a bunch of clothes! 

Sleep: Sleep is still the same-I get up around 7ish and then 11ish to pee. I have a hard time falling asleep and often lay in bed for an hour or two. I finally got a pregnancy pillow-a Snoogle and that has helped me feel more comfortable and has alleviated some of the pain off my pelvis. 

Movement: Yes-I have been feeling baby move every day and now it feels like I have a fish flopping around inside my stomach! He is really low down-laying on top of my pelvis, so that is where I feel the movement. 

Food cravings: I really want a spicy salmon sushi roll! Can't wait until I can have one! 

Gender: BOY!!!!!!

What I Miss: Being able to move easily. Because baby is on my pelvis, it's painful to walk/move at times. 

What I'm Looking Forward To: Buying more baby stuff!!!

Milestones: Feeling more defined movements. 

Emotions: Same as always. 

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, no appetite, pelvic pain and pressure, acne, exhaustion. 







No comments:

Post a Comment