Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Friday 17 May 2013

28 Weeks!!!!!


May 10th-May 16th 
How Far Along: 28 weeks!!!!!

Size of baby: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to her heels.

My baby this week: He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


Sleep: Pretty much the same-been getting up twice a night to pee at least! 

Best Moment of the Week:  Getting some new maternity tops that fit, and setting up the nursery!  

Movement: Yes! Baby boy is moving so much and getting the hiccups!

Food cravings: Still dreaming about that passion tea lemonade...

Gender: BOY!!!!!!

What I Miss: Beer...not gonna lie, wish I could "crack open a cold one."

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the rest of the baby items I need to completely finish the nursery. 

Milestones: If born early, baby boy now has a 90-95% chance of survival! 

Emotions: It's been a really stressful week-with the advice of my doctor and midwife, I decided to leave work early. 

Symptoms: Braxton hicks, exhaustion, round ligament pain, acne, heartburn, nausea, vomiting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment