Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Thursday 25 July 2013

Predict My Labor Quiz

So just for fun I did a "predict my labor" quiz online. 

I was born 10 days overdue at 3pm. I weighed 7lbs 7 oz. My mom's labor was about three hours from start to finish. 

Jamie was born on his due date at 9:22pm. He weighed 8lbs 11 oz. His mom's labor was about 33 hours from start to finish. 

Based on this information my labor prediction is...


Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

That wouldn't be so bad, so let's home the internet is right. lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment