Pink and Green Elephants

My photo
British Columbia, Canada
I'm starting this blog so I can record the amazing, exciting, and nerve-racking journey through pregnancy to parenthood

Sunday 4 August 2013

Nursery!!!!!!

So I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so I was so excited to make my son's nursery into a HP themed room! 

With some awesome Etsy finds, custom made bedding, knick nacks, and some custom made paintings, the room really came together! 

Painting I made!!!!!


Painting my friend bought Jaxon!






Custom made quilt, blanket, crib sheet, crib skirt, and change pad cover
Clothes hamper, diaper pail, and garbage can




Gryffindor colors! 


Amazing Prints!

Custom made curtains and pillow and painting! 

Books with custom made HP stuffies! 





Letters I painted!



No comments:

Post a Comment